Well this page has been blank long enough. Time to write some stories about bad girlfriends. Everyone has had a girlfriend that they hated. She whined, complained, and bitched about everything. So check out some of these girls and realize that maybe she wasn’t that bad.
Lorena Bobbitt – This is probably the worst girlfriend ever. She took her husband’s manroot chopped it off, and then chucked it in a field. Seeing her on the news makes men across the world look down and shudder. Stay away from this woman at all time.
Kathy Lee Gifford – Another real winner girlfriend. She’s a religious nut, psychotic mother, and all around loser. She complains that her kids are exposed by the press, but then she dresses them up and puts them in dumb Christmas specials. No wonder Frank got it on with a flight attendant. Kathy must be stiff as a board in bed, that’s even if she puts out.
Roseanne– Jesus Christ what can I say about this woman? She’s annoying, fat, ugly, a slob, but she is rich. I think that is the only reason Tom got it on with her. I don’t know if that is worth it though. I can’t imagine waking up next to her every morning.
Everyone has had a bad girlfriend at one time or another. We all know what they are like, annoying, bitchy, whiny, and tons of other bad stuff. If you are stuck with a bad girlfriend right now, or you just want to bitch about how your girlfriend sucks. Send me an email. I’ll post your story and a picture of the girl too if you would like. As men we have band together and make sure that bad girlfriends are eradicated from this world.
Web wide crawl with initial seedlist and crawler configuration from March 2011. This uses the new HQ software for distributed crawling by Kenji Nagahashi.
Whatâs in the data set:
Crawl start date: 09 March, 2011
Crawl end date: 23 December, 2011
Number of captures: 2,713,676,341
Number of unique URLs: 2,273,840,159
Number of hosts: 29,032,069
The seed list for this crawl was a list of Alexaâs top 1 million web sites, retrieved close to the crawl start date. We used Heritrix (3.1.1-SNAPSHOT) crawler software and respected robots.txt directives. The scope of the crawl was not limited except for a few manually excluded sites.
However this was a somewhat experimental crawl for us, as we were using newly minted software to feed URLs to the crawlers, and we know there were some operational issues with it. For example, in many cases we may not have crawled all of the embedded and linked objects in a page since the URLs for these resources were added into queues that quickly grew bigger than the intended size of the crawl (and therefore we never got to them). We also included repeated crawls of some Argentinian government sites, so looking at results by country will be somewhat skewed.
We have made many changes to how we do these wide crawls since this particular example, but we wanted to make the data available âwarts and allâ for people to experiment with. We have also done some further analysis of the content.
If you would like access to this set of crawl data, please contact us at info at archive dot org and let us know who you are and what youâre hoping to do with it. We may not be able to say âyesâ to all requests, since weâre just figuring out whether this is a good idea, but everyone will be considered.
Virginity is what every guy is trying to lose since he discovered what the penis is for. I remember in high school losing your virginity was a pretty big deal. It bumped you up in the social standings, and even got you more play. But nowadays we see stories of girls as little as 11 years old not only losing their virginity but, fucking getting pregnant. What’s up with that? At 11 I was still interested in G.I. Joe’s and baseball cards. Maybe that’s why I was a late bloomer, but we’ll talk more about that later.
So when should you lose your virginity? As young as possible or wait until the sacred night of your marriage? I think somewhere in between there. Don’t be such a prude that you’re giving your boyfriend blue-balls every night, but don’t be the town slut either. Most people do find that middle ground, and make life happy.
Pros For Waiting For Sex:
1. No Pregnancies: Pregnancies are what scare me the most about sex. Although I’ve had some close calls, but been relatively safe. There’s no way I could deal with having a kid right now, I’m still a kid myself. Imagine all the little runts running around on the web cam??
2. No STD’s: STD’s are a pretty scary thing too. Who wants to wake up one morning with herpes, or something worse. Everytime you sleep with someone you’re fucking every person they have done too. Nice thing to think about while your girlfriend is moaning on the bed…… If you’re being celibate you don’t have to worry about any of this stuff.
3. Sex Complicates: Ever heard the expression “Sex always changes everything.” Well, it does big time. Say you have this wicked cool friend who you hang with, and just kick back and relax with. Then you go and stick your manroot in her coochie. Things will never be the same. Shit will change between you guys, and you’ll wish you could take back the throws of passion. But you can’t and you’re stuck with the memories of hot, sweaty, kinky, dirty sex. I guess it’s not that bad of a thing.
Pros For Having Sex: 1. You get laid.
2. Your manroot gets some action.
3. Probably gonna feel some boobies.
4. Gonna get cooter.