Fuck a Cam Girl

Fuck a Cam Girl

I Want a New Girlfriend Advertising RatesQ:Why Advertise on I Want a New Girlfriend & Fucka Cam Girl? I’ve been running IWANG for alittle over two years now, and I can assure you that I’ll be hear for a longtime to come. Also my ad rates are the lowest on the Internet and you can besure that you’re going to get the best traffic for your dollar.

I’ve built a reputation onmaking sure that my advertisers are completely satisfied with their investment.Best of all I can work with you to create the advertising that you want and onethat works best for you.

Q:What is the traffic for both sites?Currently traffic for I Want a New Girlfriendis 15,000 visitors per day with 5,000 uniques. Fuck a Cam Girl.com is running atabout 50,000 visitors perday with 8,000 uniques. Both sites are constantlygrowing in traffic so you know that your ad will be seen by as many people aspossible.

Q:What are IWANG’s demographics?75% are men — the remaining 25% areinquisitive and curious women seeking to discover more about men, and theirhabits and needs. 91% of I Want a New Girlfriend readers have bought somethingonline.Q:What kind of ads do you accept?

Any type of ad is welcome here at I Want a NewGirlfriend and Fuck Cam Girl. As long as your product isn’t illegal you’rewelcome to advertise on this site.

Q. What are the ratesfor ads?

$10.00 a Month

A static text link on both I Want a NewGirlfriend and Fuck a Cam Girl. This link will be visible on all pages, and willbe paced in a high traffic area.

$20.00 a Month

Your 88 X 31 pixels button willbe placed on under the Great Sites for the period of 30 days. Button linksgenerate twice as much traffic as the text links and also increase exposure toyour site. Also all buttons are welcome.

$30.00 a Month

468 X 60 banner placed in constant rotation onboth I Want a New Girlfriend and Fuck a Cam Girl.

$50.00 a Month

The best package includes banner advertisement,your button on I Want a New Girlfriend, static link on Fuck a Cam Girl, and apost about your product on the main page. This combination of advertising worksvery well and send you the most traffic. I will work with you to get the qualitytraffic to your site.

Phone:413-539-9990E-mail:[email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *